best counter

Your Ad Here
Just The Sports: Fact Check Fact Check Fact Check

Just The Sports

Friday, April 28, 2006

Fact Check Fact Check Fact Check

Mike Celizic, repeat after me. Before I turn in my articles to my editors, I will fact check all of my statements so as to avoid sounding like a complete dumbass.

Torre really wore him out in 2004, calling on him for too many two-inning saves and running him out to protect too many five-run leads, with the result ultimately being that he got beat by Boston in the ALCS. Last year, the manager took better care of Rivera and the pitcher rewarded him with one of the greatest years of his great career.

According to baseballprospectus.com, Mariano Rivera's innings pitched for 2004 and 2005 were:

2004: 78.7 innings pitched (316 batters faced)
2005: 78.3 innings pitched (306 batters faced)

Oh Mike, I know you have a computer and access to the Internet. Why do you refuse to use those tools to do research?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home